Réservez votre séjour
ATTENTION : le Camping est complet pour la période du D-DAY 2024
The CocoSweets – News in 2020 !
This unusual accommodation is ideal for a couple or a family with children who love the joys of camping with much more comfort. You can spend a pleasant, calm and relaxing stay in the heart of the Cotentin while being at a 3 minutes walk from the Airborne museum and the amenities of Sainte-Mère-Eglise and only 9 km from the beaches.
These CocoSweet are comfortable and well laid out, which will allow you to enjoy your stay as if you were at home. They are positioned close to the sanitaries of the camping in order to facilitate access to it. You can park your vehicle next to your chalet, our pitches are spacious.
16m²-2 bedrooms – 2/4 people – Non Smokers – No water point: showers, sink and WC in the camping sanitaries
- There are no water points inside the chalet, sink, showers and WC are in the sanitaries of the camping.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 x 190)
- 2 double beds (80 x 190) and one bunk bed (80 x 190)
- Kitchen and living area equipped with a table and chairs
- Wooden terrace with table, chairs and umbrella
Additional equipment (upon reservation)
- Umbrella bed
Details of equipments
- Pillows, mattress guards and quilts
- Clothes dryer
- Storage in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen-living area
- Hidden curtain
- Cooking plate
- Electric coffee machine
- Kitchen dishes and utensils
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Rates and availability
At your disposal
We have WIFI throughout our campsite.
Service Area for motorhome
Our campsite is equipped with a service area (drinking water and gray water) located at the entrance.
A bicycle rental service is available at the campsite reception.
At the campsite reception, come and discover the souvenirs and local products that we offer.
A children's play area is available on the campsite.
The sanitary block was completely renovated in 2019. During the opening period of the campsite, it is freely accessible.
By being based on the campsite, you will be within walking or cycling distance of the shops.