Book your stay
These wooden chalets are ideal for a family with children or for people who love the joys of camping with more comfort. You can spend a pleasant, quiet and relaxing stay in the heart of Cotentin while being 3 min walk from the Airborne Museum and the amenities of Sainte-Mère-Eglise and only 9 km from the beaches.
These chalets are comfortable and well laid out. They are positioned close to the sanitaries of the camping in order to facilitate access to it. You can park your vehicle next to your chalet, our pitches are spacious.
20m²-2 bedrooms – 2/5 people – Non-smokers – No water point: showers, sink and WC in the camping sanitaries
- There are no water points inside the chalet, sink, showers and WC are in the sanitaries of the camping.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 x 190)
- 2 double beds (80 x 190) and one bunk bed (80 x 190)
- kitchen and living area equipped with a table and chairs
- Wooden covered terrace with table and chairs
Additional equipment (upon reservation)
- Umbrella bed
- Electric kettle
Details of equipments
- Pillows, mattress guards and quilts
- Clothes dryer
- Storage in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen-living area
- Hidden curtain
- Flat screen TV
- Gas hood and cooktop (4 fires)
- Electric coffee machine
- Kitchen dishes and utensils
- Jerrycan of water
- Smoke detector
Important: Sheets and towels are not included in the accomodations. The camping offers them for rent if you wish. Please refer to the rates.
Rates and availability
At your disposal
We have WIFI throughout our campsite.
Ophélie is trained and graduated in the art of wellness massage (Swedish/Californian).
Service Area for motorhome
Our campsite is equipped with a service area (drinking water and gray water) located at the entrance.
A bicycle rental service is available at the campsite reception.
A children's play area is available on the campsite.
The sanitary block was completely renovated in 2019. During the opening period of the campsite, it is freely accessible.
By being based on the campsite, you will be within walking or cycling distance of the shops.
At the campsite reception, come and discover the souvenirs and local products that we offer.