Réservez votre séjour
The MILITARY TRUCK
Our novelty for 2020, an original and unexpected accommodation!
Come and sleep in a real military truck from 1959.
Refurbished, it is arranged like a motorhome or a caravan. Ideal accommodation for a couple who wishes to keep a special memory of Sainte-Mère-Eglise. In addition, you will be at a 3-minute walk from the Airborne Museum and the amenities of Sainte-Mère-Eglise.
This accommodation is located near the sanitary block of the campsite to facilitate access to it.
You can park your vehicle on the site.
- There are no water points inside the truckt, sink, showers and WC are in the sanitaries of the camping.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 x 190)
- kitchen and living area equipped with a table and 2 chairs
- Wooden terrace with table, chairs and umbrella
Additional equipment (upon reservation)
Details of equipments
- Pillows, mattress guards and quilts
- Clothes dryer
- Storage in bedrooms and kitchen-living area
- Hidden curtain
- Gas hood and cooktop (2 fires)
- Electric coffee machine
- Kitchen dishes and utensils
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Tarifs et disponibilités
At your disposal
The sanitaries are open 24h/24h, providing showers with hot water without additional fees, WC and a disposal point for chemical toilet
There is a self-service washing machine and a dryer.
Service Area for motorhome
at the entrance of the campsite, emptying of grey water and filling with drinking water. This service is charged for non-customers of the camping.
WIFI available throughout the campsite. Daily or multi-day rate.
Here the children can have fun. Next to the campsite, it is possible to use the sports facilities in free access.
Village reachable on foot
The camping is located only 3 min walking from the Airborne Museum, the church square and shops (e.g. restaurants, bakery, banks, etc.)