Book your stay
These wooden chalets are ideal for a family with children or for people who love the joys of camping with more comfort. You can spend a pleasant, quiet and relaxing stay in the heart of Cotentin while being 3 min walk from the Airborne Museum and the amenities of Sainte-Mère-Eglise and only 9 km from the beaches.
These chalets are comfortable and well laid out, which will allow you to enjoy your stay as if you were at home. They are positioned close to the sanitaries of the camping in order to facilitate access to it. You can park your vehicle next to your chalet, our pitches are spacious.
20 m² – 2/5 people – Non-smokers – No water point: showers, sink and WC in the camping sanitaries
- There are no water points inside the chalet, sink, showers and WC are in the sanitaries of the camping.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 x 190)
- 2 double beds (80 x 190) and one bunk bed (80 x 190)
- kitchen and living area equipped with a table and chairs
- Wooden terrace with table, chairs and umbrella
Additional equipment (upon reservation)
Details of equipments
- Pillows, mattress guards and quilts
- Clothes dryer
- Storage in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen-living area
- Hidden curtain
- Flat screen TV
- Gas hood and cooktop (4 fires)
- Electric coffee machine
- Kitchen dishes and utensils
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Important: Sheets and towels are not included in the accomodations. The camping offers them for rent if you wish. Please refer to the rates.
Rates and availability
At your disposal
The sanitaries are open 24h/24h, providing showers with hot water without additional fees, WC and a disposal point for chemical toilet
There is a self-service washing machine and a dryer.
Service Area for motorhome
at the entrance of the campsite, emptying of grey water and filling with drinking water. This service is charged for non-customers of the camping.
WIFI available throughout the campsite. Daily or multi-day rate.
Here the children can have fun. Next to the campsite, it is possible to use the sports facilities in free access.
Village reachable on foot
The camping is located only 3 min walking from the Airborne Museum, the church square and shops (e.g. restaurants, bakery, banks, etc.)