Réservez votre séjour
The CocoSweets – News in 2020 !
This unusual accommodation is ideal for a couple or a family with children who love the joys of camping with much more comfort. You can spend a pleasant, calm and relaxing stay in the heart of the Cotentin while being at a 3 minutes walk from the Airborne museum and the amenities of Sainte-Mère-Eglise and only 9 km from the beaches.
These CocoSweet are comfortable and well laid out, which will allow you to enjoy your stay as if you were at home. They are positioned close to the sanitaries of the camping in order to facilitate access to it. You can park your vehicle next to your chalet, our pitches are spacious.
- There are no water points inside the chalet, sink, showers and WC are in the sanitaries of the camping.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140 x 190)
- 2 double beds (80 x 190) and one bunk bed (80 x 190)
- Kitchen and living area equipped with a table and chairs
- Wooden terrace with table, chairs and umbrella
Additional equipment (upon reservation)
- Umbrella bed
Details of equipments
- Pillows, mattress guards and quilts
- Clothes dryer
- Storage in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen-living area
- Hidden curtain
- Cooking plate
- Electric coffee machine
- Kitchen dishes and utensils
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Rates and availability
At your disposal
The sanitaries are open 24h/24h, providing showers with hot water without additional fees, WC and a disposal point for chemical toilet
There is a self-service washing machine and a dryer.
Service Area for motorhome
at the entrance of the campsite, emptying of grey water and filling with drinking water. This service is charged for non-customers of the camping.
WIFI available throughout the campsite. Daily or multi-day rate.
Here the children can have fun. Next to the campsite, it is possible to use the sports facilities in free access.
Village reachable on foot
The camping is located only 3 min walking from the Airborne Museum, the church square and shops (e.g. restaurants, bakery, banks, etc.)